- 1 How do you pay for the bus in Waikiki?
- 2 How do I get to Aloha swap meet?
- 3 How far is it around Aloha Stadium?
- 4 Are the trolleys in Waikiki Free?
- 5 What is the best way to get around Oahu?
- 6 Do you need a car on Oahu?
- 7 Is there a bus that goes around Oahu?
- 8 Who owns Aloha Stadium?
- 9 Where do Hawaii Rainbow Warriors play?
- 10 How long is Pearl Harbor tour?
- 11 How many parking stalls are at Aloha Stadium?
How do you pay for the bus in Waikiki?
Fares & Routes
- Adults: $2.50 one way, with 1 free transfer per trip (ask the driver for a transfer when you pay your fare)
- Students (grades 6-12 and under age 19): $1.25 one way.
- Seniors (65+ with reduced fare card or valid Medicare card) and persons with disabilities: $1 one way.
How do I get to Aloha swap meet?
The closest stations to Aloha Stadium Swap Meet are:
- Kamehameha Hwy + Opp Salt Lake Bl is 767 yards away, 10 min walk.
- Moanalua Rd + Uahi St is 1262 yards away, 16 min walk.
How far is it around Aloha Stadium?
Aloha Stadium is a 0.9 mile (2,000-step) route located near Aiea, Hawaii, USA.
Are the trolleys in Waikiki Free?
The cost to ride the Waikiki Trolley ranges from $2 for a one-way fare to $15 up to $75 depending on which lines you wish to ride and the number of days you wish to ride. Only the PINK and YELLOW line is available for the $2 one-way fare (cash only). Children 2 and under are free but have to sit on an adult lap.
What is the best way to get around Oahu?
The best way to get around Oahu is by car. And fortunately, the island has some of Hawaii’s most reasonable rates for car rentals, particularly at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL). Ride-hailing services like Uber and Lyft also operate on Oahu.
- Charley’s Taxi.
Do you need a car on Oahu?
Generally speaking, the best Hawaiian island to visit without a car is Oahu. This is because the bus system goes throughout much of the island and it’s convenient enough to take the bus from Waikiki to different places, and there’s also a bus from the Honolulu airport.
Is there a bus that goes around Oahu?
The Oahu bus is a great way to get around the island if you opt not to get an Oahu car rental. The Honolulu bus system is actually ranked as one of the best transit systems in the world. That’s pretty impressive with over 72 million stratified Honolulu bus riders per year!
Who owns Aloha Stadium?
Located on the south shore of Honolulu, the world-famous neighborhood of Waikiki was once a playground for Hawaiian royalty. Known in Hawaiian as “spouting waters,” Waikiki was introduced to the world when its first hotel, the Moana Surfrider, was built on its shores in 1901.
Where do Hawaii Rainbow Warriors play?
Located in Central Oahu, the Aloha Stadium is Hawaii’s largest outdoor arena and home to the University of Hawaii Warriors football team.
How long is Pearl Harbor tour?
Those Pearl Harbor Tours take from 6 to 13 hours. Pearl Harbor can also be visited as part of an island tour. For those who are only mildly interested in WWII history, but want to see the island, we recommend the Pearl Harbor & Oahu Island Tour. That tour spends approximately 3 hours at Pearl Harbor.
How many parking stalls are at Aloha Stadium?
The stadium parking lot has 6,000 stalls, Chan said. He believes it’s the first time in the stadium’s 45-year history that the stadium’s parking lot has been pressed into service to store rental vehicles.