- 1 What movies has Stadium High School been in?
- 2 Who built stadium high school?
- 3 Is Padua a real school?
- 4 What school was used to film 10 Things I Hate About You?
- 5 Where is the high school in 10 Things I Hate About You?
- 6 How many students are at Stadium High School?
- 7 Can you visit the high school from 10 Things I Hate About You?
- 8 Was 10 Things I Hate About You filmed in Seattle?
What movies has Stadium High School been in?
Filming Location Matching “Stadium High School – 111 N. E Street, Tacoma, Washington, USA” (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- 10 Things I Hate About You (1999) PG-13 | 97 min | Comedy, Drama, Romance. 7.3.
- I Love You to Death (1990) R | 97 min | Comedy, Crime. 6.4.
- Nishabdham (2020) TV-MA | 120 min | Horror, Mystery, Thriller.
Who built stadium high school?
Bassetti Architects were the design architects, and Merrit Pardini Architects (later Krei Architecture) were the architects of record for this work. During the renovation, students were temporarily relocated to the old site of Mount Tahoma High School in the south end, just over 7 miles (11 km) away.
Is Padua a real school?
The movie’s Padua High School is fictional, but the castlelike Stadium High School where many of the scenes from the movie were filmed is very much real and happens to be the high school I went to.
What school was used to film 10 Things I Hate About You?
The movie was shot at a real high school in Tacoma, Washington. Built in the late 1800s, the real-life structure for the film’s Padua High School was originally supposed to be a luxury hotel financed by the North Pacific Railroad Co. and the Tacoma Land Co.
Where is the high school in 10 Things I Hate About You?
The fictional Padua High School is actually Stadium High School, a more than 100-year-old high school in Tacoma. Originally built as a hotel, it was converted into a school following a fire.
How many students are at Stadium High School?
During a Q&A with the screenwriters, Karen McCullah revealed where the title came from. ” The title is based on a diary entry I made in high school,” she explained. “I had a boyfriend named Anthony that I was frequently unhappy with. ‘ On the phone, I’m like, ‘Yes, I hated Anthony in high school.
Can you visit the high school from 10 Things I Hate About You?
$25.00. In honor of the 20th anniversary of the release of the iconic movie, 10 Things I Hate About You, we are leading limited tours through Stadium High School. Guests will get to see where iconic shots were filmed, props from the movie, and hear insider stories from behind the scenes. Don’t miss out.
Was 10 Things I Hate About You filmed in Seattle?
Much of the filming took place in the Seattle metropolitan area, with many scenes shot at Stadium High School in Tacoma. Released March 31, 1999, 10 Things I Hate About You grossed $60 million and received generally positive reviews from critics.