- 1 How much are the best seats at Yankee Stadium?
- 2 Are bleacher seats at Yankee Stadium good?
- 3 Where is the best place to buy Yankees tickets?
- 4 Where are the best seats in a baseball field?
- 5 How much do bleacher seats cost at Yankee Stadium?
- 6 How early can you get into Yankee Stadium before a game?
- 7 Where should I sit in shade at Yankee Stadium?
- 8 What do you get with Field MVP seats at Yankee Stadium?
- 9 Can you bring food into Yankee Stadium?
- 10 How reliable is SeatGeek?
- 11 What are the most expensive seats at a baseball game?
- 12 Is it better to sit by first base or third base?
- 13 Where should I sit to catch a baseball?
How much are the best seats at Yankee Stadium?
Best View at Yankee Stadium
- For $400+, Legends Suite 11-29: The closest to the action, and seats built for a king!
- For ~$300+, Field Sections 114A-127A.
- For ~$125, Main 213-227B.
- Cheapest seats at Yankee Stadium.
- Bleachers 202-204 and 235-238:
Are bleacher seats at Yankee Stadium good?
The Bleacher Creatures sit in Sections 202 and 203. Here’s some good news: the Yankees have converted sections 201 and 239 into dedicated standing room areas, so you won’t lose half the field to an obstructed view. The glowing table costs extra, but the overall view is nice.
Where is the best place to buy Yankees tickets?
Ticketmaster is the primary ticket vendor for the New York Yankees and therefore often has the best selection. One of the most popular ticketing sites in the United States, the site is easy to navigate and shows a map of the stadium so you can easily identify where the available seats are.
Where are the best seats in a baseball field?
The best seats for any baseball game are almost always field level seats closest to home plate, but those seats often carry the highest ticket prices at the ballpark.
How much do bleacher seats cost at Yankee Stadium?
Best Value Seats at Yankee Stadium Bleachers 202-204 and 235-238: Face value on these starts at $14, not bad if you believe everything is more expensive in NYC. The view isn’t horrible. Even cheaper seats are the $5 seats in bleacher sections 201 and 239.
How early can you get into Yankee Stadium before a game?
All gates will open 90 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the game. Gate openings are subject to change during inclement weather and for special events, doubleheaders, Opening Day, the Old-Timers’ Day game and postseason play or at Yankee Stadium management’s discretion.
Where should I sit in shade at Yankee Stadium?
As a general rule, the seats in the shade at Yankee Stadium are located:
- On the 1st base side of the park for a day game.
- Behind home plate or on the 3rd base side for a late afternoon or evening game.
- Far enough back in one of those section so that it’s under an overhang.
What do you get with Field MVP seats at Yankee Stadium?
Field MVP Seats Reviews Directly behind home plate with some elevation. Seats are shaded and covered – perfect for this hot June day. Padded seat with a table next to it for food and phone. One step up the stairs and you’re at the concourse.
Can you bring food into Yankee Stadium?
Guests are permitted to bring food for individual consumption into Yankee Stadium as long as items are brought in a clear plastic grocery-style bag and are consumed in the general seating area. Clear factory-sealed plastic water bottles 1 liter in size or smaller are also permitted.
How reliable is SeatGeek?
Is SeatGeek reliable? Yes, SeatGeek is reliable. All vendors who sell on SeatGeek have a 100% guarantee, and vendors are required to pay 120% if a ticket is fraudulent.
What are the most expensive seats at a baseball game?
Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs, tops the list for the most expensive places to see an MLB game. On average, a ticket, two beers, a hot dog and parking will cost you $109.78. Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox, comes in at a close second place ($96.62) followed by the New York Yankees ($95.91).
Is it better to sit by first base or third base?
THE RESULTS: The best place to sit at a Baseball game is… According to Sports Where I Am users, the best place to sit in baseball venues across the USA is along the third base line. This is followed by sitting behind the home plate area or along the first base line.
Where should I sit to catch a baseball?
In the upper stands, nearly as many balls are fouled into the seats in the lower half of the three sections straight back of home plate as in the entire remainder of the upper deck. In the lower stands, the best places are among the most expensive seats, such as on the right side out to somewhat beyond first base.