- 1 What is the most expensive NFL stadium?
- 2 What is the smallest stadium in the NFL?
- 3 What football stadium holds the most fans?
- 4 What is the cheapest NFL stadium?
- 5 Which is the most beautiful stadium in the world?
- 6 Who has the biggest NFL stadium 2020?
- 7 Which is the second largest stadium in the world?
What is the most expensive NFL stadium?
Most Expensive NFL Stadiums
- SoFi Stadium: $5.5 billion.
- Allegiant Stadium: $1.9 billion.
- MetLife Stadium: $1.7 billion.
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium: $1.5 billion.
- AT&T Stadium: $1.48 billion.
What is the smallest stadium in the NFL?
With the opening of SoFi Stadium, the smallest NFL stadium is Soldier Field, home to the Chicago Bears.
What football stadium holds the most fans?
The Michigan football Stadium is the largest American football stadium by seating capacity.
What is the cheapest NFL stadium?
In the league’s least expensive stadiums, EverBank Field, home to the Jacksonville Jaguars, and Nissan Stadium in Nashville, where the Tennessee Titans play, three tickets, on average, will cost you around $200.
Which is the most beautiful stadium in the world?
Stadium Tours: 10 most beautiful stadiums in the world
- The Maracanã, Rio de Janeiro.
- The Allianz Arena, Germany.
- Wembley, the United Kingdom.
- Floating Stadium, Singapore.
- Pancho Arena, Hungary.
- Stadion Gospin Dolac, Croatia.
- Estádio Municipal de Aveiro, Portugal.
- Svangaskard Stadium, Faroes.
Who has the biggest NFL stadium 2020?
#1. Biggest NFL Stadium: MetLife Stadium, Home Of The New York Giants and Jets: 82,500 Fans. MetLife Stadium just edges out FedExField in terms of capacity, and it is a venue to behold.
Which is the second largest stadium in the world?
Michigan Stadium – 107,601 It is the largest stadium in the United States and the second biggest stadium in the world. Its official capacity is 107,601, but it has hosted crowds in excess of 115,000.