- 1 What college football team has the loudest stadium?
- 2 What is the loudest football stadium?
- 3 What is the loudest stadium in the world?
- 4 What college football stadium is the hardest?
- 5 Which college football team has the best fans?
- 6 What is the best college football stadium?
- 7 How loud can a human yell?
- 8 What football team has the best fans?
- 9 What’s the loudest noise ever?
- 10 What NFL stadium has the most seating capacity?
- 11 How loud is Tiger stadium?
- 12 How loud is Penn State stadium?
What college football team has the loudest stadium?
According to this list, LSU’s “Death Valley ” is the loudest facility in America, followed by Beaver Stadium (Penn State) and Autzen Stadium (Oregon).
What is the loudest football stadium?
— Arrowhead Stadium holds the current Guinness Word Record for loudest sports stadium. It’s also known worldwide for tailgating fans in its parking lots before Chiefs games.
What is the loudest stadium in the world?
Arrowhead Stadium – home to the NFL’s Kansas City Chiefs – holds the world record for the loudest sports stadium of all time. 142.2 decibels were reached in September 2014 when the Chiefs’ fan base wildly cheered them on to a 41-14 win over the New England Patriots.
What college football stadium is the hardest?
1. Tiger Stadium, LSU — The real Death Valley is a nightmare for opponents and it’s the sixth largest stadium in college football with a noise level that is hard to top. Bear Bryant once said it’s like being in a drum, it’s that loud. 2.
Which college football team has the best fans?
1 LSU Tigers. As far as rowdy fans are concerned, this team is at the top of the list. There might not be a tougher place in the entire country to play a night game than Tiger Stadium. These fans are relentless throughout the game.
What is the best college football stadium?
The 10 Best College Football Stadiums
- Tiger Stadium. Louisiana State University. Capacity: 92,542.
- Bryant–Denny Stadium. Alabama. Capacity: 101,821.
- Ohio Stadium. Ohio State University.
- Neyland Stadium. Tennessee.
- Michigan Stadium. Michigan.
- Darrell K Royal–Texas Memorial Stadium. Texas.
- Beaver Stadium. Penn State.
- Rose Bowl. UCLA.
How loud can a human yell?
Loud appliances such as a vacuum cleaner or power tools could exceed 80 dB. Human screams can be quite loud, possibly exceeding 100 dB (as of March 2019, the world record is 129 dB!) —but you probably want to avoid that because screams that loud can hurt your ears!
What football team has the best fans?
(WKBW) — The Buffalo Bills have the best fan base in the NFL for the second consecutive year, according to Fox Sports. Known as the #FOXFanBracket, Fox Sports creates polls on Twitter that allows fans of NFL teams to go head-to-head to determine the best fan base.
What’s the loudest noise ever?
The loudest sound in recorded history came from the volcanic eruption on the Indonesian island Krakatoa at 10.02 a.m. on August 27, 1883. The explosion caused two thirds of the island to collapse and formed tsunami waves as high as 46 m (151 ft) rocking ships as far away as South Africa.
What NFL stadium has the most seating capacity?
With a peak capacity of over 100,000 spectators, AT&T Stadium has the highest capacity of any NFL stadium, while MetLife Stadium has the highest listed seating capacity at 82,500. The smallest stadium is Soldier Field with a capacity of 61,500.
How loud is Tiger stadium?
It was played in front of a crowd of 79,431 that was so loud, it registered on a seismograph. According to College Spun and 24/7 sports, Tigers Stadium is ranked as the loudest college stadium.
How loud is Penn State stadium?
The noise level for the Penn State and Auburn game at Beaver Stadium reached up to 107.7 decibels, which is equivalent to a chainsaw, leaf blower, or a snowmobile.