- 1 What are the best seats at PPG Paints arena?
- 2 What does PPG paints Arena stand for?
- 3 What side do the Penguins shoot twice?
- 4 How are the seats numbered at PPG Paints arena?
- 5 How much is a beer at PPG paint Arena?
- 6 Are club level seats good?
- 7 Are purses allowed in PPG Paints Arena?
- 8 Why did Mario Lemieux retire at 38?
- 9 Do you have to wear a mask in PPG Paints Arena?
- 10 How many rows are in a PPG arena?
What are the best seats at PPG Paints arena?
The 5 Best Seats at PPG Paints Arena
- Section 207, Row Q, Seat 1. You’ll be able to watch the full sweep of the action from just about anywhere in the arena’s upper level.
- Section 211, Row A, Seat 1.
- Section 109, Row F, Seats 10-11.
- Club Loge 19, Row A, Seat 6.
- Honorable Mention: Suite 66.
What does PPG paints Arena stand for?
The arena was originally named Consol Energy Center (CEC) after Consol Energy purchased the naming rights in December 2008. The current name comes from Pittsburgh-based PPG Industries, who purchased naming rights in October 2016.
What side do the Penguins shoot twice?
The Penguins shoot twice towards the net in front of sections 106 and 107. Along with nearby sections, these seats will give you the best views of the Penguins as they attack in the first and third periods.
How are the seats numbered at PPG Paints arena?
PPG Paints Arena Seat Numbers The direction of seat numbers within a row is consistent, so seat number 1 will always be closer to the section next to it with the lower section number.
How much is a beer at PPG paint Arena?
Prices range from $10 -$15 for most orders and a local beer in can or draft will also run about $10. Two grilled cheese sandwiches from The Yard and two beers from Southern Tier ran about $45-$50 in 2018. Stadium premiums will get you- they always do.
Are club level seats good?
Is club level seating good? If your not a person for crowds, than the club level seats are good. If the your the fun filled person for crowds and lots of excitement around you than the lower level seats give you the feeling that you’re a participant of the event, other just watching and enjoying the event.
Are purses allowed in PPG Paints Arena?
Small purses, camera cases, binocular cases and diaper bags will be permitted, however, all items that do not pass security must be returned to vehicles. iPads are permitted for Pittsburgh Penguins Games ONLY. For information regarding public transportation to PPG Paints Arena, please click here.
Why did Mario Lemieux retire at 38?
He retired on two occasions due to these health issues, first in 1997 after battling lymphoma before returning in 2000, and then a second and final time in 2006 after being diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Lemieux also missed the entire 1994–95 season due to Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Do you have to wear a mask in PPG Paints Arena?
PPG Paints Arena is recommending that all guests entering the arena wear masks in accordance with guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The recommendation went into effect Tuesday night for those attending the James Taylor and Jackson Browne concert.
How many rows are in a PPG arena?
200 -level sections, rows and seats at PPG Paints Arena 200-level center rows run from A to Q, with an SRO Row behind row Q.