- 1 What bags can you bring to Nats stadium?
- 2 Are backpacks allowed in Nationals stadium?
- 3 Can I bring an umbrella to Nationals Park?
- 4 Do you have to wear a mask at Nationals stadium?
- 5 Can you bring water bottles into Nats stadium?
- 6 What do you wear to a Nationals game?
- 7 Can you bring vape into baseball game?
- 8 Can you bring a laptop to a baseball game?
- 9 What can you take into Globe Life Park?
- 10 How do I use eCASH at Nationals Park?
- 11 Where are the best seats at Nationals Park?
- 12 What happened at the Nationals game?
What bags can you bring to Nats stadium?
* Bags are once again permitted inside Nationals Park, as long as they are smaller than 16” x 16” x 8”, with the exception of diaper bags and medically necessary bags. (Backpacks are not permitted within Nationals Park.) * Approved bags will be opened and inspected by Nationals security staff.
Are backpacks allowed in Nationals stadium?
Beginning Friday, in a return to the team’s 2019 policy, bags smaller than 16 inches long, 16 inches tall and 8 inches wide are permitted. Backpacks of any size are prohibited, but exceptions will be made for diaper and medical bags.
Can I bring an umbrella to Nationals Park?
Only collapsible umbrella are allowed in the park. Hard coolers and ice chests are also prohibited. See more prohibited items here.
Do you have to wear a mask at Nationals stadium?
All ticketed fans will be required to wear an approved face covering at all times when in an indoor area at Nationals Park, regardless of vaccination status, unless they are actively eating or drinking. If you request to have your suite glass open, you do not need to wear a mask if you are fully vaccinated.
Can you bring water bottles into Nats stadium?
Metal, plastic or glass containers of any kind (except for clear, factory-sealed or empty, plastic water bottles, no larger than one liter, juice boxes, insulin containers, and baby food) are prohibited at Nationals Park. Only one water bottle per person will be permitted.
What do you wear to a Nationals game?
Since most of baseball season is pretty warm, normally any red shirt, shorts and a baseball cap will be sufficient for a day at Nationals Park. In the stadium, official (and expensive) jerseys, shirts and caps are sold to fully indulge in Nationals pride.
Can you bring vape into baseball game?
Electronic Cigarettes, “E-Cigarettes,” Vapor Cigarettes, or any device that mimics smoking are also prohibited. Fans may use the re-entry available at Gate A to smoke outside of the ballpark.
Can you bring a laptop to a baseball game?
Tote bags, purses, diaper bags that are not backpack-style, drawstring, laptop & messenger style bags, along with small soft sided coolers, are bags that are still permitted into Citi Field as long as they are smaller than 16″x16″x8″. They will be screened by security prior to entry.
What can you take into Globe Life Park?
Outside food is allowed inside of Globe Life Field as long as it is inside a sealed clear gallon-sized (or less) plastic bag. Guests may also bring in a sealed non-flavored water (plastic bottle and under 1 liter). One bag of food and one bottle of water per ticket will be permitted.
How do I use eCASH at Nationals Park?
- Visit nationals.com/access.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Navigate to the “eCASH” section of the navigation menu.
- Enter the amount that you would like to load to your account.
- Click “Top Up”
- Enter your credit card information on the secure payment page.
Where are the best seats at Nationals Park?
The best seats for a Washington Nationals game are located in the premium sections described below, the Lexus Presidents Club, and the PNC Diamond Club. If those seats fall out of your price range, the Club level tickets around the infield (sections 206-221) are a fantastic option as well.
What happened at the Nationals game?
Saturday’s Washington Nationals game was suspended after a shooting outside the stadium led to a panicked scene, with attendees ducking for cover and the teams retreating to their clubhouses. D.C. Police said at a press conference Saturday night that three people were shot.