- 1 How many rows are in the upper level of Arrowhead Stadium?
- 2 What color are the seats at Arrowhead Stadium?
- 3 How much are box seats at Arrowhead Stadium?
- 4 What NFL stadium has the most seating capacity?
- 5 What is the new name for Arrowhead Stadium?
- 6 Does Arrowhead Stadium have real grass?
- 7 Has Arrowhead Stadium been renamed?
- 8 How much are chiefs club level season tickets?
- 9 When can you enter Arrowhead Stadium?
- 10 How many suites does Arrowhead Stadium have?
- 11 What is the oldest stadium in the NFL?
- 12 What is the smallest stadium in the NFL?
How many rows are in the upper level of Arrowhead Stadium?
How many rows are in upper deck Arrowhead Stadium? Each section in the upper level of Arrowhead Stadium contains 40 rows of seats.
What color are the seats at Arrowhead Stadium?
The old orange seats in the lower bowl of Arrowhead are on their way out, which means you’ll soon be able to own your own piece of Chiefs history. The team announced Friday that red seats with cup holders, identical to those installed in the upper deck last year, will be replacing the old orange seats.
How much are box seats at Arrowhead Stadium?
How much do Arrowhead Stadium suites cost? Kansas City Chiefs (NFL) suites at Arrowhead Stadium usually cost between $15,000-$30,000 per game depending on opponent, day of the week, and suite size.
What NFL stadium has the most seating capacity?
With a peak capacity of over 100,000 spectators, AT&T Stadium has the highest capacity of any NFL stadium, while MetLife Stadium has the highest listed seating capacity at 82,500. The smallest stadium is Soldier Field with a capacity of 61,500.
What is the new name for Arrowhead Stadium?
“For many generations of fans the stadium will always be Arrowhead. “But for a new generation, a Patrick Mahomes generation of fans, it will be GEHA Field at Arrowhead.
Does Arrowhead Stadium have real grass?
2. Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City Chiefs. The home of the Chiefs since 1992, Arrowhead Stadium installed a natural grass surface in 1994 to replace the previously used Astroturf. Many believe the arena gives the Chiefs a strong home-field advantage.
Has Arrowhead Stadium been renamed?
The Kansas City Chiefs have officially removed some iconic signage from Arrowhead Stadium as they rebrand to ‘ GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs first announced a naming rights deal with GEHA back in March. GEHA is the official health, dental and vision plan partner of the team.
How much are chiefs club level season tickets?
The seating chart on the Chiefs website shows available season ticket pricing, with upper deck seats around $1,000 and lower-level endzone seats for around $1,600. If you want to spring for Club Seats on the 50-yard line, those will run over $3,000.
When can you enter Arrowhead Stadium?
Getting through the gate All stadium gates open at 1:30 p.m. Friday, about two hours before kickoff. With changes to COVID-19 guidelines, fans will no longer have to enter through a specific gate like last season. But if you’re looking for the closest entrance to your seat, you can view a stadium map.
How many suites does Arrowhead Stadium have?
There are 80 suites available at Arrowhead Stadium.
What is the oldest stadium in the NFL?
Soldier Field in Chicago, home of the Chicago Bears is the oldest stadium in the league having opened in 1924. The stadium that has been used the longest by an NFL team is Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers since 1957.
What is the smallest stadium in the NFL?
With the opening of SoFi Stadium, the smallest NFL stadium is Soldier Field, home to the Chicago Bears.