- 1 Does BART run to Levi Stadium?
- 2 Can you bring a purse to Levi’s Stadium?
- 3 How do I get to Levi Stadium?
- 4 How do I get a parking pass for Levi’s Stadium?
- 5 Are clear fanny packs allowed in stadiums?
- 6 Are binoculars allowed at Levi’s Stadium?
- 7 How much does parking cost at Levi’s Stadium?
- 8 How do you get to the 49ers game?
- 9 Is there public transportation to Levi’s Stadium?
- 10 Is Santa Clara the Bay Area?
- 11 What time do gates open at Levi stadium?
- 12 What can you take into Levi Stadium?
- 13 Can you tailgate at 49ers games?
Does BART run to Levi Stadium?
There is no direct connection from Fremont Station (BART) to Levi’s Stadium. However, you can take the BART to Milpitas, take the walk to Milpitas Station, take the tram to Great America Station, then take the walk to Levi’s Stadium.
Can you bring a purse to Levi’s Stadium?
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions: Approved clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. Clear Bags. Clear Purses.
How do I get to Levi Stadium?
Caltrain is the safe and convenient way to get to Levi’s Stadium. 49ers fans from San Francisco and the Peninsula can take Caltrain to the Mountain View station and transfer to VTA buses to get to the stadium.
How do I get a parking pass for Levi’s Stadium?
We recommend purchasing pre-paid parking passes online for both Levi’s® Stadium and 49ers events or conveniently purchase parking passes through the Levi’s® Stadium mobile app. Parking lots associated with Levi’s® Stadium are scheduled to open 3.5 hours prior to the start of the event or kickoff.
Are clear fanny packs allowed in stadiums?
Fans are encouraged not to bring any types of bags inside SEC stadiums during football games; however, the following outlines bags that are permitted: Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″; One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar); and.
Are binoculars allowed at Levi’s Stadium?
Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited) Blankets. Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
How much does parking cost at Levi’s Stadium?
If you plan to park in the Levi Stadium parking lots, you can expect to pay $30. Driving an RV or bus to the game can park in the green lot and blue lot at the venue. Finding parking near Levi Stadium can be difficult for popular games, so use SpotHero above to reserve a parking space before getting to the arena.
How do you get to the 49ers game?
WATCH: Over-The-Top & Mobile Streaming
- CBS All Access. Stream the NFL on CBS with CBS All Access!
- FOX Sports. Watch your local FOX game for free across all devices — just sign in with your TV provider credentials.
- NBC Sports.
- Amazon Prime Video.
- DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket.
- NFL Sunday Ticket.
- NFL Game Pass.
Is there public transportation to Levi’s Stadium?
The stadium is also conveniently located near several public transportation routes including Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) light rail and bus lines, ACE/Capitol Corridor heavy rail, and even connects to Caltrain for direct access to San Francisco.
Is Santa Clara the Bay Area?
Although it doesn’t have any firm boundaries, the Bay Area includes portions of nine counties: Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Solano, San Francisco, San Mateo, Contra Costa, Alameda, and Santa Clara.
What time do gates open at Levi stadium?
Parking lots open at 1:50 p.m. Stadium gates open at 3:20 p.m.
What can you take into Levi Stadium?
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy.
- Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Diaper bags accompanying a child.
Can you tailgate at 49ers games?
Yes. Tailgating will be available in designated lots and all guests must adhere to the tailgating guidelines including the end of tailgating at kickoff.