- 1 Do you have to pay for parking at Kauffman Stadium?
- 2 How much does parking cost at Kauffman Stadium?
- 3 Where is premium parking at Kauffman?
- 4 How early can you enter Kauffman Stadium?
- 5 Can you Uber to Kauffman Stadium?
- 6 Can you bring water bottles into Kauffman Stadium?
- 7 Can you bring food into Kauffman Stadium?
- 8 How do you pay for Royals Stadium?
- 9 Can you tailgate at Royals games?
- 10 What time do gates open at Kauffman Stadium today?
- 11 What can you take into Royals Stadium?
- 12 What is the Royals unlimited play pass?
- 13 How much is a beer at Kauffman Stadium?
- 14 How do I get a parking pass for the Royals game?
Do you have to pay for parking at Kauffman Stadium?
The cost of parking is $20 and there are options for reserved parking ($30) and oversize vehicle parking ($40). The Royals encourage fans to buy tickets in advance but cash options are available at Gates 3, 4, 5 and 6.
How much does parking cost at Kauffman Stadium?
How much does it cost to park at Kauffman Stadium? There are multiple parking pass options available for a 2021 regular season game. When purchasing parking online in advance, a General Parking pass is $20, a Reserved Parking pass is $30, and an Oversize Vehicle Parking pass is $40.
Where is premium parking at Kauffman?
Fans looking for premium parking at Kauffman stadium can use Lot M. Lot M sits out on 10 Royal Way Kansas City, MO.
How early can you enter Kauffman Stadium?
Gates Open Friday – Sunday Games: All gates will open 1.5 hours prior to game time. Gate C opens 2 hours prior to Crown Club ticket holders (Sections 1 – 6) only. Monday – Thursday Games: All gates will open 1 hour prior to game time.
Can you Uber to Kauffman Stadium?
There really aren’t public transportation options for Kauffman. There are buses, but they don’t leave you that close. It seems one of the few options is Rally Bus, a fun choice. You also have the option of using Uber, which allows you to enjoy drinks at the game.
Can you bring water bottles into Kauffman Stadium?
Hard sided coolers, alcoholic beverages or liquid containers will not be allowed to enter the park. Water and sports drinks containing electrolytes in unopened plastic bottles (1-liter or smaller) will be allowed to enter the stadium.
Can you bring food into Kauffman Stadium?
No bags or outside food is allowed inside Kauffman Stadium. The stadium is only allowing small clutch purses and single-compartment infant or medical bags.
How do you pay for Royals Stadium?
All transactions (food/beverages) will be cashless, so fans will use debit cards, credit cards, gift cards and mobile wallets. The Royals said Reverse ATMs will be inside the ballpark.
Can you tailgate at Royals games?
Parking and tailgating Like game tickets, Royals fans will be required to purchase parking passes in advance. Tailgating will still be allowed, but fans should only tailgate with those in their ticket pod and need to stay in the area behind their vehicle to maintain social distancing between groups.
What time do gates open at Kauffman Stadium today?
Parking Gates Open at 3:00 p.m. Stadium Gates Scheduled to Open at 6:00 p.m. Game Time – 7:10 p.m.
What can you take into Royals Stadium?
Kauffman Stadium Rules
- Bags/purses in excess of 16″ x 16″ x 8″
- Backpacks in excess of 16″ x 16″ x 8″
- Any drinks beside water or sports drinks (one sealed/unopened 1-liter bottle per person)
- Weapons/fireworks (including all guns and pocket knives)
- Items that could be projectiles.
- Cameras with 12″ or more lenses.
What is the Royals unlimited play pass?
Also, $10 All Day Play Passes can be purchased for unlimited access to all activities throughout the game at the sales counter located by the carousel. Kauffman Stadium is a cashless facility; debit and credit cards are accepted for Outfield Experience tokens and all day passes.
How much is a beer at Kauffman Stadium?
Kansas City Royals | Kauffman Stadium The prices at Kauffman Stadium did a flip-flop from 2019. A cup of beer went up $1.50, while the price of a hot dog dropped by a full $1.75. That’ll help a lot of families feed their kids at a game for less.
How do I get a parking pass for the Royals game?
We suggest getting your Kauffman Stadium parking ticket in advance. You can do that online or by going to the stadium early in the day before the crowd arrives. If you choose the second option, go to the main box office at Gate C. It opens at 9 AM Monday through Friday or 10 AM on weekends.