- 1 How do you pay for parking at Dodger Stadium?
- 2 Can you buy parking at Dodger Stadium?
- 3 Where should I park at Dodger Stadium?
- 4 Is the Dodger Stadium parking lot open?
- 5 Can I bring food into Dodger Stadium?
- 6 How early can you enter Dodger Stadium?
- 7 What food is sold at Dodger Stadium?
- 8 What time does Dodger Stadium gates open?
- 9 Can I bring a fanny pack to Dodgers Stadium?
- 10 Can you watch batting practice at Dodger Stadium?
How do you pay for parking at Dodger Stadium?
Only prepaid and credit card transactions will be accepted. We do not accept cash. Parking lots will open 2.5 hours prior to the game and stadium gates will open 2 hours before first pitch.
Can you buy parking at Dodger Stadium?
You can get to ALL freeways from all parking gate exits. Preferred parking Lots F, H & K can also be purchased by the general public in advance. These Lots are subject to availability and must be purchased in advance of arrival at Dodger Stadium. No parking will be available for purchase at Dodger Stadium.
Where should I park at Dodger Stadium?
My number one choice if going to Dodger Stadium would be searching for free parking. One such spot is in front of the hospital on Stadium Way, which is just outside the Elysian Park Ave. entrance to Dodger Stadium. Another good free parking opportunity at a Dodger game is down on Sunset Ave.
Is the Dodger Stadium parking lot open?
What time do Dodger Stadium parking lots open? The Dodger Stadium parking entrances open 1.5 hours before the scheduled game.
Can I bring food into Dodger Stadium?
Food Brought into Dodger Stadium Food is permitted from outside the stadium provided it is in a clear bag smaller than 12″X12″X6″ and not in glass bottles, cans, coolers, glass containers or thermoses. Unbroken, factory-sealed plastic bottles of non-alcoholic beverages of 1 liter or less are permitted.
How early can you enter Dodger Stadium?
Gate Hours. The five (5) Dodger Stadium parking entrances open one and a half (1.5) hours before the scheduled game time.
What food is sold at Dodger Stadium?
New Foods to Enjoy During a Dodger Game
- King’s Hawaiian Grill: Offering pulled pork hot dogs with sweet corn.
- Think Blue BBQ: Offering pulled pork burritos.
- Korean Rib Bowl: Offering base bowls with plenty of poke bowl options.
- Bud & Burgers: Traditional burgers, fries, beers, and more at the venue to enjoy.
What time does Dodger Stadium gates open?
Parking lots will open two hours prior to game time, and stadium gates will open 90 minutes before the first pitch.
Can I bring a fanny pack to Dodgers Stadium?
Los Angeles Dodgers/Dodger Stadium Hard-sided coolers are not permitted into Dodger Stadium. Milwaukee Brewers/Miller Park All bags, purses, fanny packs or soft sided coolers must be 16″ x 16″ x 8″ or smaller and are subject to inspection. Hard-sided coolers are not allowed in the ballpark.
Can you watch batting practice at Dodger Stadium?
Yes, you can watch batting practice at Dodger Stadium. Dodger Stadium allows fans to enter the game 2 hours prior to the start of the game. You may watch batting practice from the field level even if that isn’t where your seats are located.