What is the largest stadium in the NFL?
Seating. With a peak capacity of over 100,000 spectators, AT&T Stadium has the highest capacity of any NFL stadium, while MetLife Stadium has the highest listed seating capacity at 82,500. The smallest stadium is Soldier Field with a capacity of 61,500.
What stadium has the most capacity?
The World’s Biggest Stadiums Based on Capacity [Quick Facts]
- 1: Rungrado 1st of May Stadium – 150,000.
- 2: Michigan Stadium – 113,065.
- 3: Beaver Stadium – 106,572.
- 4: Ohio Stadium – 104,944.
- 5: Kyle Field – 102, 733.
- 6: Neyland Stadium USA – 102, 455.
- 7: Tiger Stadium – 102, 321.
- 8: Bryant-Denny Stadium – 101, 821.
What’s the smallest stadium in the NFL?
With the opening of SoFi Stadium, the smallest NFL stadium is Soldier Field, home to the Chicago Bears.
Are college stadiums bigger than NFL?
Several college football stadiums have seating capacities greater than NFL stadiums, with AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys in Arlington, Texas, leading the way with a standing-room capacity of 105,000. (The stadium typically seats about 80,000.)
What’s the most expensive NFL stadium?
Metlife Stadium – Construction Costs: $1.6 Billion Home of the New York Giants and the New York Jets, Metlife Stadium tops off the list of most expensive NFL stadiums ever built.
Which is the most beautiful stadium in the world?
Stadium Tours: 10 most beautiful stadiums in the world
- The Maracanã, Rio de Janeiro.
- The Allianz Arena, Germany.
- Wembley, the United Kingdom.
- Floating Stadium, Singapore.
- Pancho Arena, Hungary.
- Stadion Gospin Dolac, Croatia.
- Estádio Municipal de Aveiro, Portugal.
- Svangaskard Stadium, Faroes.
Which is the best stadium in the world?
Best football stadiums in the world – ranked
- Signal Iduna Park.
- Wanda Metropolitano.
- Allianz Arena. Location: Munich, Germany.
- San Siro. Location: Milan, Italy.
- Santiago Bernabéu. Location: Madrid, Spain.
- La Bombonera. Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Nou Camp. Location: Barcelona, Spain.
- Wembley. Location: London, UK.