- 1 How much is it to park at Gillette Stadium?
- 2 What time do gates open at Gillette Stadium?
- 3 Where is the west entrance at Gillette Stadium?
- 4 Can you visit Gillette Stadium?
- 5 Does Gillette Stadium have free parking?
- 6 Is tailgating allowed at Gillette Stadium?
- 7 Can you bring food into Gillette Stadium?
- 8 Can you smoke at Gillette Stadium?
- 9 How much are beers at Gillette Stadium?
- 10 What are the best seats at Gillette Stadium for a concert?
- 11 Why is it called Gillette Stadium?
- 12 How many seats are in a row at Gillette Stadium?
- 13 Where should I eat before Patriots game?
- 14 What is there to do in Gillette Stadium?
- 15 What shops are at Gillette Stadium?
How much is it to park at Gillette Stadium?
New: All Stadium-Side Patriots Parking Now Prepaid-Only Free “Delayed Exit” Lot Also Available To Reserve In Advance. Prepaid Parking areas are located in Lots 3, 14, 16 & 20 and are conveniently accessible from Route 1 north and south. All parking passes are $60 for the regular season.
What time do gates open at Gillette Stadium?
Revolution: Stadium gates open one (1) hour before kickoff. Season Member gates open one (1) hour and fifteen (15) minutes before kickoff.
Where is the west entrance at Gillette Stadium?
Follow Route 1 North approximately 4 miles to Gillette Stadium at Patriot Place (on the right). Once you reach Patriot Place, go straight through the lights at Bass Pro Drive and then take the P8 entrance on your right. This road will lead you to the west stadium parking lots.
Can you visit Gillette Stadium?
The Hall is open seven days per week (daily) from 10 AM – 5 PM. Please note that the last ticket is sold 45 minutes before closing.
Does Gillette Stadium have free parking?
Free Parking Near Gillette Stadium Free parking is available to ticket holders who register to park in Gillette Stadium Delayed Exit Lot. If traveling northbound on Route 1, access the lot through the P10 South entrance. Enter via the North entrance if traveling southbound.
Is tailgating allowed at Gillette Stadium?
tailgating. Tailgating will be permitted at all NFL, MLS, and Gillette Stadium events.
Can you bring food into Gillette Stadium?
Gillette Stadium food policy Outside food and drink is banned from Gillette Stadium. If you prefer to eat before the game, Patriot Place offers dozens of restaurants, such as Tavolino, Twenty8, and Red Robin.
Can you smoke at Gillette Stadium?
Smoking or vaping. Gillette Stadium is a non-smoking facility.
How much are beers at Gillette Stadium?
On the beverage front, Gillette Stadium serves Pepsi brand sodas ($4.50), bottled water ($4), domestic beers ($9) and premium and craft beers ($10). Gillette Stadium is one of the few professional stadiums to handle food and beverage in-house.
What are the best seats at Gillette Stadium for a concert?
Head-on to the Stage: Seats directly across from the stage, like those in 141, 142, 143 and A2 provide the most comfortable looks of the performance. Even upper level sections offer unobstructed sitelines.
Why is it called Gillette Stadium?
The stadium was originally known as CMGI Field before the naming rights were bought by Gillette after the “dot-com” bust. Although Gillette was acquired by Procter & Gamble (P&G) in 2005, the stadium retains the Gillette name.
How many seats are in a row at Gillette Stadium?
Most of the 100s sections have 38 rows per section in Gillette Stadium. While sections 118-122 have rows numbered from 18 to 38.
Where should I eat before Patriots game?
Great spot to eat before a Patriots game – Twenty8 Food & Spirits
- United States.
- Massachusetts (MA)
- Foxborough Restaurants.
- Twenty8 Food & Spirits.
What is there to do in Gillette Stadium?
Rock out at the retro-style bowling alley, Splitsville Luxury Lanes featuring live entertainment by Howl at the Moon and Topgolf Swing Suites. Take in a state-of-the-art movie-going experience at the fourteen-screen Showcase Cinema De Lux. Or, visit Helix eSports, the official gaming center of the Boston Uprising.
What shops are at Gillette Stadium?
- Artist’s Studio & Gallery. 205 Patriot Place – Foxborough, MA 02035,
- Bass Pro Shops. 1 Bass Pro Drive – Foxborough, MA 02035, (508) 216-2000.
- Bath & Body Works. 258 Patriot Place – Foxborough, MA 02035, (508) 698-7928.
- Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Christmas Tree Shops.
- European Wax Center.