- 1 How big is State Farm Stadium?
- 2 How much did Arizona Cardinals stadium cost?
- 3 How many seats are in a row at University of Phoenix Stadium?
- 4 What is the biggest stadium in Arizona?
- 5 What happened to University of Phoenix Stadium?
- 6 What NFL stadium cost most?
- 7 Which stadium holds the most capacity?
- 8 What NFL stadium has the largest capacity?
- 9 Who owns the Cardinals stadium?
- 10 What are Ring of Honor seats at State Farm Stadium?
- 11 What city do the Cardinals play in?
How big is State Farm Stadium?
Encompassing over 1.7 million square feet of space, State Farm Stadium has numerous premium seating and space options including 88 lofts and 7,505 club seats. State Farm Stadium is owned by the Arizona Sports & Tourism Authority (AZSTA) and operated by ASM Global.
How much did Arizona Cardinals stadium cost?
At a cost of $455 million, the stadium not only features a retractable roof, but features a retractable side and field that moves in and out of the structure. The stadium is built on 28 acres that is owned by the sports authority.
How many seats are in a row at University of Phoenix Stadium?
The 400’s (Terrace Level) sections contain 28 rows, the first 5 of which are labeled A – F, followed by rows 1-23. The 400’s generally have 18 seats per row.
What is the biggest stadium in Arizona?
Largest Stadium in Arizona. Built in 2006, StateFarm Stadium of Glendale is the largest stadium in Arizona by capacity, capable of accommodating 63,400 spectators. StateFarm Stadium is home to Arizona Cardinals (NFL), Fiesta Bowl (NCAA).
What happened to University of Phoenix Stadium?
The Arizona Cardinals have a new name for their home stadium. The stadium, which was formerly known as University of Phoenix Stadium, will be called State Farm Stadium after a new 18-year naming rights agreement with the insurance company. The team announced the stadium’s new name on Tuesday.
What NFL stadium cost most?
Metlife Stadium – Construction Costs: $1.6 Billion Home of the New York Giants and the New York Jets, Metlife Stadium tops off the list of most expensive NFL stadiums ever built.
Which stadium holds the most capacity?
The World’s Biggest Stadiums Based on Capacity [Quick Facts]
- 1: Rungrado 1st of May Stadium – 150,000.
- 2: Michigan Stadium – 113,065.
- 3: Beaver Stadium – 106,572.
- 4: Ohio Stadium – 104,944.
- 5: Kyle Field – 102, 733.
- 6: Neyland Stadium USA – 102, 455.
- 7: Tiger Stadium – 102, 321.
- 8: Bryant-Denny Stadium – 101, 821.
What NFL stadium has the largest capacity?
With a peak capacity of over 100,000 spectators, AT&T Stadium has the highest capacity of any NFL stadium, while MetLife Stadium has the highest listed seating capacity at 82,500.
Who owns the Cardinals stadium?
One of Allegiant Stadium’s most unique features is the retractable field tray that holds the Raiders’ natural grass playing surface.
What are Ring of Honor seats at State Farm Stadium?
Ring of Honor Seats are located in the front rows of each 400 Level section. These are lettered rows beginning with A at the very front. Each section has five or fewer rows which makes them some of the most convenient seats for getting to and from the concourse.
What city do the Cardinals play in?
St. Louis, Missouri, United States